Monday, October 8, 2012

Less than 6 months...



Look what came yesterday!!!!!



Only 5 months and 1 week until I leave for KENYA! I seriously cannot wait. I also am blown away by the support, love, and prayers I've received from friends and family. This was an easy decision - as far as, "yes, God I'm obeying you;" but, a difficult one to make financially and emotionally. Leaving Madi for 10 whole days is not going to be easy. I know though that this is 100% what I'm called to do and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.

I'm just so excited and I had to share that with you all. I hope y'all had a great Sunday!

image via

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

yay!! very excited for you.

Megan said...

I think it's awesome that you are following God's call for you!! Can't wait to hear how it is!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved