Sunday, November 18, 2012

Madi's 4th Birthday Party!

This past Saturday we celebrated Madi's 4th birthday with a Doc McStuffins party at our house. It was a total success! (I must add a HUGE thank you to my husband & Morgan for helping me with everything. They were awesome!)

image via

Doc McStuffins, for those of you without little kids, is a new show on Disney Jr about a little girl who takes care of injured stuffed animals and toys. It's actually a really cute show with fun characters and story lines. Madi absolutely loves it so a Doc party was definitely in order! Unfortunately for me, since it's such a new show, there were very little ideas/pictures online. So, all of these ideas below are pretty much mine! I'm kind of proud of myself, because party planning/decorating of any kind are NOT my forte.

In this post I'll just show you all the decorations. Come back later to see the party pics!


Stethoscopes & Name Tags for the guests to wear when they arrive.

Party favors - A Big Book of Boo Boos, stethoscope, 
band-aid cookie, thermometer, & a clip-board.

Food table

Decorations




Heart-shaped PB&J and turkey & cheese

To be continued... :)

7 comments:

Lindsey @ Let the Light Shine said...

These are some SUPER cute ideas!! I love the name tags, food names, and stethoscopes!

Jennifer said...

I love this idea. Emma likes seeing Doc come on TV too.

Chamley said...

I love this idea! Happy Birthday Maddie!

Amber said...

Girl, you did awesome! Everything is so cute, and I'm especially loving the little name tags and stethoscopes!

Caramella said...

What a nicely organized party, you are not disorganized at all. I had a birthday party a few weeks ago and it was so messy, it took me days to clean up! Those sandwiches make me hungry! Next time you have a party let me know and I'll get on a plane:) I am following you from Rome. I will tell my mom to follow you from Sicily she is www.saucysiciana.blogpsot.com
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

Laurie Tester said...

What an adorable party! Of course, I had no clue who Dr. McStuffin was, but what a super cute idea. I love at home parties. Seems like there are so many destination parties these days.

lakeesha turner said...

Fabulous! Where did you find the stethoscopes?

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved