Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Doc is In!

I hope you all had a great Halloween full of chocolate and candy!! I sure did!

We did more for Halloween this year than we've ever done before. A few weekends ago we went to a kid's Halloween party at our friends' house. Madi's costume is perfect, if I do say so myself. All the moms will get this, I'm sure.

Doc McStuffins

one of my all-time favs

Me, Lambie, & Doc

Our neighborhood did Trick or Treating on Saturday night since Halloween fell on a week night. I'm definitely glad we did it early. Saturday afternoon my sister-in-law Lara came over with her son Chandler. The kids decorated pumpkin sugar cookies before the neighborhood costume contest and annual Halloween gathering before trick or treating. They had a great time playing together and tons of fun going around from house to house!




We also went to Boo at the Zoo this past Sunday. This was our first time going and I'm so glad we did. We met my friend from work and her family there. Her niece and Madi hit it off and were just TOO cute together.

A Cupcake & Doc

Our family at the zoo

And last but not least... Madi dressed for dance in her Halloween tutu and headband. 


What did y'all do for Halloween? 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG I love her as Doc! Emma likes hearing those songs from the show. It's the one of the shows she gets excited to see...mainly it's Mickey though.

Unknown said...

That costume is adorable and it looks like you had a wonderful Halloween celebration. We had a low key Halloween this year. We stayed in, watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and carved pumpkins. It was relaxing but fun!

Life With Lauren said...

oh my goodness she looks absolutely perfect! Glad you had a great Halloween!

Nikki said...

I cannot get over how cute she is! Good work mom!

Jordan Smith said...

Her little dance costume is so precious! Glad you all had a great Halloween this year!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved