Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What I'm Reading Lately

It's no secret that Diane Chamberlain is my favorite author. You probably know her from The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes, her most popular novel. That was the first book I read by her and now I'm on number 16!

I'm currently reading a trilogy by Chamberlain. I just finished the second book and am about to start the third. They are so good so far!




This trilogy takes place in a quiet lighthouse town and focuses on a family filled with secrets. Each book reveals another layer of family secrets and depth. I feel like I know the O'Neil's personally. 

If you enjoy developed characters, a little bit of romance and a little bit of suspense then you will love these books. I highly recommend them! 

Find me on good reads to see what else I'm reading. :) 

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have to thank YOU for the recommendation on CeeCee :) I haven't read any of her other books though, but I trust your taste, so I must start reading! Which one do you suggest I pick up next?

Unknown said...

I always check out what you're reading on Goodreads :)

R's Rue said...

Always looking for something new to read! Thanks!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Come say hi!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved