Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Madi-isms.

Madi is almost five. FIVE! In a way, I feel like she's older because I can't remember when she wasn't a part of my life and I feel like she's always been with me! In another way, I feel like she was a baby just yesterday. I'm sure all of you parents know what I mean.

A new phrase she says now is "lady polite" instead of "lady-like." It seriously cracks me up. It makes sense too!

The other day I was explaining to her how I used to wash my hair when I was younger - I would lean my head back under the faucet in the tub. She said "is that because they didn't have cups back then?" Okay now, I'm not *that* old!!

I want to share this video with y'all too. It's uh-dorable. This is from a song she learned at VBS last month.

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved