Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Did you know...


I saw this fun little Q&A over on Amber's blog. Y'all know I'm a sucker for these things. Myspace days anyone?!


1. Do you like blue cheese? Noway. That's just nasty.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Nope, not even a puff.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Lots of no's going on around here...

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Diet Cherry. YUM. A Diet Coke with diet cherry is a special treat for me since Sonic's drinks are like $143...or $2!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I just always forget what my symptoms are so I write them down beforehand.

6. Do you like hot-dogs? Well you see, I used to love them. Then once upon a time I had one in New Jersey and it has ruined my love for hot dogs. Apparently northern hot dogs are different from southern hot dogs. The casing {gag} is not appetizing, Northerners. Just so you know.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke of course.

8. Can you do push-ups? I can probably do one. Just one.

9. What’s your favorite meal? McDonald's (plain cheeseburger & french fries)!!! Seriously.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?  A silver ring I wear every day. I got it in Peru when I was 15.

11. Favorite hobby? Eating.

12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Absolutely! Brandon fo sho!

13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I stress myself out and I'm too impulsive.

14. Middle name? Alexandria

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1) It's hot in my room. 2) I'm sleepy but don't want to go to sleep yet. 3) Oh crap. I just realized Madi says that all the time and I tell her that makes no sense. Guilty!

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: 1) Lunch from Rush's for dad and me. 2) McD's for Madi. 3) !? I don't think I bought anything else. 

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet Coke, Pepsi Max, & Diet Coke

18. Current worry right now? My health.

19. Current hate right now? My stomach. I hate it. Someone take it out.

20. Favorite place to be? In my bed!!

21. How did you bring in New Years? Yeah, I have no idea. I can't remember what I did yesterday, much less 6 months ago.

22. Favorite place to go? Virginia Beach :) 

23. What is your most recurring dream? I don't really dream much anymore. I used to dream about being chased around a blue motel. That was like 10 years ago though.

24. Introvert or extrovert? I'm an ambivert. Both. Introvert around strangers and new people. Extrovert around my friends. (me too Amber!)

25. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue.

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have.

27. Can you whistle? Not even a little. I try and try but nothing.

29. Favorite color? Purple

30. Would you be a pirate? For Halloween? Sure.

31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower unless I have a radio on and then I just sing whatever is on the radio.

32. Favorite girl’s name? Brinley

33. Favorite boy’s name? No idea.

34. Who is your loudest friend? Morgan!

35. What’s in your pocket right now?  No pockets. I'm wearing my pjs, duh!

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Paul. I don't remember what he said but he always makes me laugh.

37. Bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake & Friends, I think.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I rode my bicycle into a basketball pole when I was 8. I had to have 64 stitches on the side of my face. A plastic surgeon had to stitch me up because it was so bad. I still have a scar from it.

39. Do you love where you live? Yep! I really like my new town!

40. How many TVs are in your house? 2

41. What is your worst habit? Say it with me - Biting my nails.

42. How many dogs do you have? ZERO.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I sure hope so.

44. Do you own slippers? Yep! They are leopard print. Be jealous.

45. What is your favorite book? The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain.

46. What is your favorite candy? Jr. Mints, Sweet tarts (although I'm kind of sick of them), M&Ms, Airheads

47. What is your favorite sports team? I don't really care for sports much. I like Clemson because Paul and Morgan went there but I really just go with the flow!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't really care honestly! Have fun - do a little dance - don't be too serious. 

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Do I think I can make it through the day at work? I had a rough night from being sick.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you're sick. And I love that book! Need to read it again.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved