Monday, August 5, 2013

Public > Private


Cookies > Everything


I've missed y'all!!!!

Yes, I committed the #1 sin in blog world and made my blog private for a hot minute. I also just said hot minute. Forgive me on both accounts. I have had A LOT going on lately in my personal life and really just needed a private outlet. I've come to my senses now and instead of disappearing from my favorite bloggers, I've made a private blog and will keep this one public. Genius, I tell ya.

Soooo what have you missed?

Friday was my BIRFDAY!! I've been calling it my birFday this year. Not sure why. But I like it.

It was a wonderful, wonderful day. Best one I've ever had. One of the reasons it was so great is because I won Amber's birthday giveaway!!! (yep, I won HER birthday giveaway on MY birthday!)

Amber doesn't play. Look at all this amazing stuff I won!!!!


$10 gift card to Target
$20 gift card to Lululemon
$75 gift card to Starbucks
2 Essie nail polishes
21 Jump Street on DVD
1 bottle of Zoya nail polish
Pair of mint tear drop earrings with gold trim
6 handmade note cards from A Joyful Greeting
1 month Medium ad space at Chits & Giggles
1 month Feature ad space at Whispering Sweet Nothings
2 month Large ad space at Life with a Side of Coffee
1 month Gold ad space at Ricci Explains it All
2 month Waena Kine ad space at One Haole Girl

Super stoked. Super. 

I'll give a more detailed birthday recap later. For now, go check out some of those awesome blogs! 

Happy Monday (it's happy 'cause it's almost over)! 



2 comments:

Nikki said...

That's one fabulous giveaway. I think I missed telling you happy birthday. Glad to hear it was good.

Lindsey Let the Light Shine Blog said...

Oh my gosh, you won that?! Lucky!!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved