Thursday, September 26, 2013

To the Olympics...

we are not going!

I am 100% guilty of bragging on my daughter. I think it's just an unavoidable mom trait. She is very smart and extremely witty. She can draw way better than I can. She is a great ballet dancer and she has an excellent memory.

One thing I will not brag on is her gymnastics abilities. My poor child. Gymnastics is just not her thing. Now, she's only had 3 classes but I don't lessons will help. ;) At least it is good exercise!

I'm joking. Slightly. Just watch this video. You will laugh. I can promise you that!



3 comments:

Huggies and Heels said...

Hahahaha! Sweet Madi. At least she looks beautiful while trying. You can't have it all, kid. :)

Lindsey Let the Light Shine Blog said...

aww she was trying! haha

Lindsey Let the Light Shine Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved