Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sick of being sick.

Headaches. Stomach pains. Balance issues. Fatigue. Weight loss. 

Do you know how many different issues include these symptoms?? Like a million. The drs see anxiety in my file and automatically chalk everything up to that. I've lived with anxiety my whole life and I've lived with carrying it in my stomach for years. I know the difference doc. 

To say I'm frustrated is an understatement. Using all my time off for drs appts and sick days is not ideal. I'd much rather go on week long vacations. 

Getting a new dr is not easy for us Tricare folks. I'm gonna try though because I can't keep dealing with this! It seriously affects my day to day life. 

Anyway. This is just me venting. Because yet again I've had a day of barely being able to keep my eyes open and barely making it through the workday. 

4 comments:

Heather L said...

Have they checked your thyroid?? I had the same symptoms and ended up being diagnosed with Graves disease (hyperthyroidism)

IPL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Heck… why aren’t the iPhones transparent!? that would be really awesome. www.iphone5ccontracts.co.uk

MTM said...

feel better! :(

http://littleprettiesm.blogspot.com/

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved