Saturday, February 1, 2014

Peaks & a Pit

I realize today is Saturday, not Friday, but I'm still going to link up for this funness. Yes, I know that's not a real word.

http://talesofatwentysomething.com"> src="http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u554/toatsblog/PampPButton300X300_zps98baff87.png" alt="button" width="300" height="300" />

 
P I T S:
 
-My sleeping ability this week has sucked. Majorly. I cannot sleep at night but come morning, I could sleep through an earthquake.
 
 
P E A K S:
 
+ (yes, I'm copying someone who did the plus and minus signs on her post. Too clever.) Thinking about our future! That is all I can reveal for now!
 
+ Madi did *not* beat up the dental assistant and the dentist.
 

 
+ Finding out that Oreo has created a Cookie Dough Oreo!!!! Oh my gah. I'm going to stop eating now, so that I can eat all that I want when they come out.
 
 
 
 
That is all for this week.
 
What were your pits and peaks??
 


 
 


0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved