Friday, January 17, 2014

Happies & Crappies!




The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


I have been wanting to link up for Happies & Crappies for a while now. I'm off today and happened to see it on Amber's blog so here we are!

HAPPIES:

1. I'm heading to Virginia Beach in 3 hours!!! I'm so excited. Madi is going with me too and we are meeting Paul & Addison on the way up so we can all ride together. I love anytime we can get the girls together and taking them to VA is even better. Can't wait!!

2. I was in a funk last weekend. A pretty bad funk. I have since snapped out of it and I have had a great week. I'm really giving work everything I have and putting aside time to spend with Madi as well. I'm feeling pretty good lately - minus a crappy (see below).

3. The Band Perry. I've been listening to them all morning and it just makes me smile. Love Kimberly's voice!

4. This makes me happy because it makes me laugh…and when you laugh that means you're happy…



CRAPPIES:

1. Okay here's the "see below" one - I think I've mentioned it on here before but I'm gaining weight rapidly since I quit drinking diet coke. I drink water and sweet tea now, BUT I always do half water, half sweet tea. I don't see how that could be that many calories?! Idk. I just ordered the Zumba for Wii game because my cousin said that's how she lost a bunch of weight. Hopefully it works!

2. I have been going to bed super late this week and last night was no exception. I think I got 6 hours of it. I stayed up until 12:30am working so that I wouldn't have to get online this morning.

It's good when I have more happies than crappies!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a nice weekend!.. and I know how you feel about the weight gain. I changed up a couple of habits and hopefully I can see some progress. Hang in there!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved