Just some random thoughts going through my mind at the moment...
- I keep socks under my pillow. You see, my feet are always cold at night but in the middle of the night they get hot. I take them off but they aren't really dirty so I just keep them under my pillow to put on the next night. Don't worry - I only do this 3 nights tops and then I get a new pair.
- Drinking tap water grosses me out a bit. I recently threw away a filter from my Brita pitcher but the new filters I bought don't fit. Now I have a pitcher but no filter. I still run the tap water through the filterless pitcher before I drink it. It some how makes me feel better.
- I have candy around me almost constantly. I keep it in my nightstand and on my desk at work. I keep it in my car too. If I don't have candy or chapstick around I'm not a very pleasant person. Confession: I'm eating candy as I type this.
- Winter sucks. I gain weight (no, it's not due to the candy. I eat it in the summertime too), the clothes are frumpy, can't wear flip flops, and it rains a lot. Bring on summer.
- My neck itches like a bia. I've had this bump on my throat for like 2 weeks now. It's almost gone, healing I assume, and that's why it itches. Grrrrr.
- Madi was flipping hilarious the other night. She thinks she's Mulan. (I've posted the video below for your amusement.) I really love how active her imagination has been lately. She plays mermaid teacher in the tub, Mulan recently, gave me a "bedtime ticket" to get into her room to put her to bed, and had pet mice the other day.
- My fan makes this obnoxious sound. I think it's about to break. I should have taken the sound machine from Carrie's house. Darnit. … (I just threw something at it to see if that would help, it didn't.)
I guess that's enough. I could keep going but I've gotta save some randomness for twitter.