Friday, May 30, 2014

Where you go, I will go.

Wow. A lot has happened since May 7th.

Two days after, I got engaged to the love of my life. Yep - Paul asked me to marry him and I couldn't be happier! Madi is excited as well and we can't wait to tell Addison.


A few days after he proposed, I was offered a job in Norfolk, VA. Talk about good timing!! I accepted and will start this coming Monday. I'm very excited about the new job and about Paul and I no longer having to do this long distance thing. It is not easy!! We will certainly not take our time together for granted after spending a year apart!

Madi is coping well with the move. She is five years old so to her it's about how she will get to spend more time with "the dogs," as she calls them (Jeff & Pam's dogs). I'm thankful that I found a job before she starts school in the fall - this way, she can start school in VA and we won't have to worry about that transition.

Everything is truly falling into place! It's amazing what a little faith and prayer can do.

I will try to blog more now that we will have many new adventures in VA!

Xoxo!

4 comments:

Heather L said...

So incredibly happy for you, Brittan!!! You deserve all of this, so much!! I can't wait to hear (read) about your adventures in VA! I hope the move and new job go well, and the transition is easy on the both of you! :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you Brittan! I know what second chances feel like. You have those that will judge but you also have those that will love and support you! I hope you know I am among the latter of the two!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your engagement! can't wait to read about your new adventures in VA.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the move and engagement! :) Exciting stuff! Godo things come in threes right? <3
www.thepetitemrs.com

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved