Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's a Girl!

This post is crazy late but better late than never!

About a month ago I threw a baby sprinkle (have y'all heard of that? Basically it's a less elaborate shower for already moms) for one of my best friends, Jessica. Since then she has had her sweet baby girl and both are healthy and happy!

Jessica lives in Columbia, SC so I threw the shower at my mom's house in Lexington. I of course turned to Pinterest for some decoration and game ideas. We played The Price is Right and What's on in your iPhone. They were fun, simple games!

Jessica's mom helped me a ton! She made some delicious food and ordered the cake from my cousin's bakery in Chapin, SC.  I think it turned out great and Jessica got tons of wonderful gifts for Della!

Coolest balloon ever. It was like a beach ball!

Me and Jessica <3 p="">

Diaper Wreath - I don't think Paul will ever let me make another one! I was so frustrated!! I love how it turned out though. 

Beautiful flowers Jessica's mom brought

Early picture of the gift table

We played The Price is Right and Jessica got all the gifts from the game

Birdie water bottle labels

Baker-man playing in the gift wrap!

The adorable cake from Bailey's Sweet Shoppe

The beautiful mom-to-be

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved