Monday, July 26, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

Today certainly was a Manic Monday. I got to work a few minutes late, due to hitting the snooze one too many times. Then during lunch the generator blew - twice.


I don't know how I stayed awake all day. The Diet Coke and Reese's PB cups definitely helped. Good thing too, because it took me 2 hours to get home. Why do we have to have a torrential downpour every night during the summer?!




Don't worry, I took this pic once the rain started to calm down. There were quite a few times I thought I was going to have to pull over because I couldn't see anything in front of me! Pretty scary!

Once I finally got home, I gave Madi T a bath and then we had some dinner. She was VERY hyper tonight and for some reason I gave her a chocolate popsicle. :)









Manic Monday Button

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved