Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Songs



Top 2 Tuesday: Top 2 Favorite Songs

#1. "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood - I just absolutely love this song. It's so moving and truly does describe our time on this earth. I love everything by Carrie Underwood but this one especially!



#2 - "Revelation Song" by Kari Jobe - This is a new favorite of mine. The Newspring Band plays this song at church sometimes and it's incredible. This song can make me feel better no matter what I'm going through.



What are your favorite songs? Go here to join in!
Photobucket

7 comments:

star said...

I love all of Carrie's songs! Temporary Home is a great song!

Kandi said...

i've never heard of kari jobe... but i'm def going to check it out :)

AndreaLeigh said...

I love pretty much anything Carrie Underwood does. Who knew when she was on Idol that she would become such a star?

Unknown said...

Great picks.

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday! Love Temporary Home! Carrie is my favorite!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower form the blog hop!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
You daughter is adorable!!

Jaclyn D. said...

Hello! Just checking out your blog from Southern in the City...I JUST heard Kari Jobe's version of Revelation Song in the car on my way back from lunch today. I LOVE IT! SO nice to hear of others that think her music is inspiring!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved