Friday, October 15, 2010

FQF: I don't like your toothpaste

Yay for Casual Fridays! I love wearing jeans to work!

It's Five Question Friday time!

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Well, the only Halloween candy I can think of is candy corn. I like it, but it's not a favorite. This isn't specific to Halloween but I'm going to go with Reese's Peanut Butter cups! Only because those are always the ones I try to take from kids who trick-or-treat. :)

2. Do you fold your socks?
Sort of. I pair them up and fold them over. I don't like neatly fold them and make them all perfect.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Honestly? Marriage.

Everyone always "ooo's" and "ahh's" when someone says they are engaged, but no one (ahem, mom & dad) ever stops and says "hey marriage is a lot harder than it seems like it would be." Like compromising on the kind of toothpaste I use was something I had to get used to. Now, if I had been prepared for that, maybe things would have been easier. Ha! Okay silly example, but you get it. :)

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
The biggest difference is that I wear my emotions on my sleeve and he does not.  For example, I get super excited about going on vacation and he acts all calm and so I think he doesn't want to go. But, really he just has to actually be there before he is excited about it! Small thing, but significant!

The weekend of our engagement (this was the day before).

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? 
Silly, Emotional, & Caring

& for the other part of this question: what three words would my significant other use to describe me?
Shy, Indecisive, & Selfless --he did good, very accurate!

(and just so you know, I picked my 3 before I asked my hubs about his 3!)

If you want to join in, click on the button below and head over to Mama M's!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay for casual fridays! I loved reading all of your answers! And you look so pretty in that picture! :) I hope you have a great weekend!

capperson said...

I love the reese's peanut butter cups shaped like pumpkins..YUM!!

Caitrin said...

My husband is the same way about emotions- he doesnt get mad, excited, anything! Thats our biggest difference too!

Shari said...

Cute post!

Ruth said...

I love Reece's peanut butter cups.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved