Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

We have had a great Halloween weekend! Saturday was a "Madi filled day!" She has been asking to go to the zoo since last Wednesday so Saturday morning we took her. She had so much fun! I made sure we got there in time to feed the giraffes. I am really proud of her because she was scared at first but then with daddy's help she fed the giraffe! (I on the other hand was a big chicken. This giraffe was quite hungry.)


She also rode the "choo choo" train with me...



and went on the panda on the Endangered Species Carousel with daddy!



And of course we had to get a picture of her with the pumpkins!


After the zoo Madi went home to get some rest and then it was time for TRICK OR TREATING!! :) She had such a good time! Our neighborhood had a get together at the pool and then all the kids went out to trick-or-treat once it got dark. We only went around half the neighborhood, but she got plenty of candy...for me to eat. :) We had tons of trick-or-treaters too. I thought I was prepared but I actually ran out of candy with kids still at my door! Whoops!

Without further ado:

My little Sailor!!

Sporting her new Kai-Lan sunglasses

Sailor & Buzz Lightyear

My fav <3

We had lots of fun! I'm so glad our county did trick-or-treating last night instead of tonight. I don't like having plans on work nights. I'm so old! 

Oh and I put off couldn't get an appointment to get Madi's hair cut this weekend. Maybe next weekend. Maybe not...

Can't wait to see y'alls Halloween pics! Have a great week!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

Hello Sailor Madi! She is beautiful!! Glad she got you some candy...haha!

Kelly said...

So adorable!! What a fun weekend!!

Ruth said...

She is so cute. Glad you had fun this weekend.

I left something for you on my blog.

Ashley said...

Love her little sailor outfit! What a cutie!

Shari said...

She is too cute! Looks like a ton of fun. :)

Nikki said...

She is too cute!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved