Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Madi's 2nd Birthday Party

Wow this 3 day week has felt like a full week. I worked overtime all week (what's new?) and am thrilled to have a 4 day weekend. Madi's birthday party was on Saturday and it was a success! She had a great time playing on the playground and was really able to enjoy the cake & presents this year. Instead of writing a whole bunch, I'm just going to share the party with y'all through pictures. :)


My fav <3


pizza kiss

she ate cake this year! (last year she would not touch it!!)



so excited about the Wonder Pets toy

My mom saved the day and made M's shirt. 
(I forgot to order one until it was too late!)

A pinata seemed appropriate for a Dora themed party. :) 
For the favors I went the "easy" route and wrote the kids' names on cellophane bags
 for them to fill up with candy. 

My good friend Caitlin drove down from Charleston for the party!


I can't believe my baby is going to be TWO in a few days!! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

YAY!! Her party looks great! I love her faces when she is opening the presents...so cute!

BTW, my candle is amazing!! thanks!

Ruth said...

THe party looks like a blast.

Lauren H Edmondson said...

Is that a "My Little Pony" set? I was completely obsessed with those things when I was little! I hope she had a marvelous birthday!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved