Thursday, January 13, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!

It's Awkward & Awesome Thursday time! Link up with Sydney!


Awkward:
  • Saying something to my husband's boss as a joke, but she ignores me or doesn't hear me.
  • When the person leaving a building holds the door for me, but I'm not actually going into that building. To go in or not to go in...in an effort to make them feel less awkward?!
  • Forgetting that I was out sick last week so I stutter when my boss asks me if I'm feeling better. 
  • Plucking my eyebrows in the car (natural light is best!) only to later realize someone else is sitting in their car watching me.
  • My unexplainable craving for Doritos for the past few weeks. No, I am not pregnant.
  • Taking someone to church for the first time only to find out that the preacher is discussing bodily functions that day. Yes, I go to NewSpring. :)
Awesome:
  • Avril Lavigne's new single! Yes, I am still a teeny bopper at heart!
  • Having a super-techy husband who can fix my iPhone when I unsuccessfully try to update it!
  • Madi didn't use a pacifier today at naptime and she is slowly starting to potty train!! (More on this very soon!)
  • Playing Dance Central for 2 hours and then realizing I also just got in a great workout! Gotta burn off those Doritos somehow...
  • Having a 3 day work week and then a 3 day weekend!
  • As always, God!
  • Having such great followers of my blog! I mean that, y'all are awesome!

Did you have any awkward and awesome moments this week? 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I too have been craving doritos like crazy! Then tonight, I was in the check out line at the grocery store and someone was purchasing them and it made me want them even more haha. So strange!! I think cool ranch are the best, haha :)

VP said...

Your mentioning of Avril Lavigne's new song cracked me up. It's so catchy!

Mrs. Werginz said...

I LOVE these awkwards! I can relate to the first one...when you say something to someone and they don't acknowledge....rude! haha

TheHouseWifeRookie said...

Stopping in via http://werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com/ and am glad I did! I'll be stopping in more often!! Cute post and I love Sydney!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I checked out your blog, through the daybook. It is so cute!! I read your 100 things about you, such a cute idea!! Your little girl is so stinking cute. Check out my blog at thoughtsfromtiffani.blogspot.com :) I am excited to be a new follower!

Ruth said...

I pluck my eyebrows in my car on occasion and do it in my driveway.
Have a great weekend

Kelly said...

In college my friends and I SWORE by plucking our eyebrows in the car because of such the great light, haha! Soo awkward that someone was watching though... it could have been worse though ;-D

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Haha I love these! I just found the awkward/awesome link on The Daybook and shall be starting that asap! :D

Alynne Leigh said...

Love Avril. (: Makes me feel like I'm 12 again, every time, without fail.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved