- Saying something to my husband's boss as a joke, but she ignores me
or doesn't hear me.
- When the person leaving a building holds the door for me, but I'm not actually going into that building. To go in or not to go in...in an effort to make them feel less awkward?!
- Forgetting that I was out sick last week so I stutter when my boss asks me if I'm feeling better.
- Plucking my eyebrows in the car (natural light is best!) only to later realize someone else is sitting in their car watching me.
- My unexplainable craving for Doritos for the past few weeks. No, I am not pregnant.
- Taking someone to church for the first time only to find out that the preacher is discussing bodily functions that day. Yes, I go to NewSpring. :)
- Avril Lavigne's new single! Yes, I am still a teeny bopper at heart!
- Having a super-techy husband who can fix my iPhone when I unsuccessfully try to update it!
- Madi didn't use a pacifier today at naptime and she is slowly starting to potty train!! (More on this very soon!)
- Playing Dance Central for 2 hours and then realizing I also just got in a great workout! Gotta burn off those Doritos somehow...
- Having a 3 day work week and then a 3 day weekend!
- As always, God!
- Having such great followers of my blog! I mean that, y'all are awesome!
Did you have any awkward and awesome moments this week?