I've seen a couple of you guys participating in Miscellany Monday lately so I thought I'd join in this week!
1. I think my house is falling apart. See? It's only a year old!! Anyone know how to fix this?!
2. I'm starting to think I need to start counting calories again. Before I got pregnant I was counting every. single. calorie., but since I've had Madi I just find other things to be more important. After seeing pictures from this weekend though I'm thinking it's time to cut back the cals and exercise. UGH. I hate exercising.
3. Why hasn't Desperate Housewives been new the past two weeks? My Sunday nights do not feel complete without it.
4. Folding laundry is so much faster (and more enjoyable) when hubs helps me.
5. Where are our W2s?! I would really love to file our taxes already.
6. Madi is teething right now. It's worse than when she was a baby, but at least she only has 2 more molars and then she's done!
Hm. I think that's all of the random stuff reeling around in my mind today! Hope y'all have a great Monday (aka Bachelor night!)!!
Spring Steals and Deals | My Favorite Things
17 hours ago