Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW: 4am edition

Hmmmm, what to do at 4am when your child wakes you up because she's "hungry"?? Why, What I'm Loving Wednesday of course! :)


I'm loving that it is Wednesday, only 3 more days until the weekend. I really cannot wait and we don't even have any plans!

I'm LOVING that my brother made EAGLE SCOUT!!! I'm SO proud of him!! He's been in the Cub/Boy Scouts for as long as I can remember and all of his hard work has paid off! I can't wait for the ceremony!!

<3 this pic of them - yes that is the closest he will get to her. ha!

I'm loving these cooler totes from Razzberry Fizz! I would love to carry one of these to the pool and the beach! Mother's Day present, perhaps? :) 

Even better, they are monogramable!! 

I'm loving that lots of fun things are coming up - Easter!, Usher Concert with Jill!, Adriane visiting from Alaska, Birthdays! So much to look forward to!

Adriane, Me, & Madi when A came to visit last year.

I'm loving that Carowinds opens on Saturday!!! Must. Go. ASAP. Kinda bummed that we don't have season passes this year like we did last year but I'm sure we will still go a lot! Military discounts rock!

Me & Adriane at CWinds last year. 



Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!! Link up with Jamie to tell us what you're loving this week! 

13 comments:

Neely said...

1. Still jealous of the usher concert and 2. I love that beach pic

Unknown said...

Like Neely, I am SOOO jealous that you get to see Usher.

And I bet you weren't loving doing WILW at 4AM :)

Suze said...

Congrats on your brother getting Eagle Scout , that is a huge accomplishment. :)

Lucky duck going to usher concert, enjoy it :) you have lots of exciting things coming up!

Have a great day!
xx

meghan said...

Congratulations to your brother! And I would like one of those totes as well. So if you happen to accidentally get two, I'll take one off your hands for you!

Sarah said...

congrats to your brother!!! and I'm loving those totes, especially since they can be monogrammed ;) xoxo

melissa said...

Congrats to your brother & I am SOOO jealous about the Usher concert. He is amazing! Happy Wednesday! xoxo

Chamley said...

you better not go to carowinds without me this year! I am dieing to this year! Call me when y'all go!

Chelley N said...

Stopping by from the WILW link-up. LOVE those cooler totes... SO cute! Your daughter is adorable also!

Greer's Gossip said...

I love those cooler totes and Razzberry Fizz! I want to go to Carowinds this year so badly as well!

Kit said...

What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

Amber said...

Love that tote, it's so cute!
That pic of your brother and Madi is so adorable, and made me laugh out loud. Madi is so stinkin' cute! :)

Ruth said...

Congrats to your brother.

Samantha said...

I should blog when my twin boys wake me up early in the morning. Good idea! & I love those cooler totes!

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved