- I'm LOVING that I'm having sinus surgery today!! No seriously, this will mean that after a few days of discomfort and pain I will be free of my sinus headaches, achy sinus pressure on my face, and a bunch of other nasty stuff that y'all don't want to hear about!
- I'm LOVING that's it's almost Easter!! We dyed Easter eggs last weekend since I knew I would be out of it this weekend, but hopefully I'll be good to go on Easter Day for church and family time! Easter is one of my favorite holidays!! <><
- I'm LOVING these new shoes I got from Kohl's!
- I'm LOVING that May 1st is right around the corner. What's May 1st? Don't you remember? URSHERRRR with my side-kick, Jill!
- I'm LOVING that since I've kicked my diet coke habit & replaced it for water I've seen noticeable changes: my face is clearer, I feel better, & there's a bit less fat on my stomach!
- I'm LOVING everything monogrammed. I think I'm on the verge of an obsession.
- I'm LOVING Water for Elephants. I gave up on Love the One You're With. Emily Giffin is a great author and one of my favorites but I just couldn't get into that book. Water for Elephants is so good. I read it in 4 days. That is huge for me. It usually takes me a month to finish a book!
What are you loving today??
PS. If you haven't already, please do me a huge favor and vote for Madi!!