Today is June 3rd.
June 3rd is my husband's birthday.
My husband is getting old.
But I'm right behind him. :-/
Happy Birthday to the most
wonderful husband ever!
I love you Justin! I hope you have a great birthday!!
YAY for it being Friday, right? Loved that we had a short work week. Today I'm linking up with Neely & Meagan for Boob Tube Babble! I mean, how could I not, since it's "babbling"? :) Cheesy, yes I know.
My thoughts on TV this week:
#1 - Premiere of Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition -- LOVED it! I was really excited about this show! I love weight loss shows. Biggest Loser used to be my favorite show on TV but then they changed it and got all funky like most shows that have been on the air too long tend to do. I digress.
This new show is great. It features 1 person's *gag*-journey- of losing weight over the course of one whole year. You watch their progress and get to see the final outcome at the end of each episode. I really like this new approach of showing one person each week instead of 20 in one episode for 8 weeks. I loved Rachel and hello, the trainer is hot!!! Where have I seen him before?!
#2 - The Real Housewives of New Jersey - I'm probably going to get my weeks messed up but whatever. Every week is pretty much the same anyway.
- Theresa - What is wrong with you?!?!?? I seriously think she's gone insane. That or she's so desperate for money that she's willing to make a fool of herself on tv. Oh right, that's exactly what she's doing. Oh and btw - Theresa, Kathy is right about you leaving your kids unattended. Hello! People were throwing elbows and she didn't even think twice about her kids. Get it together!
- Jacqueline - She seems so normal. Why is she on this show??
- Caroline - I can't decide if I like her or not. Sometimes she seems so grounded and then other times she goes right down to everyone else's level and acts just as immature as they do. I do feel bad for her that her sons are moving out, but she needs to remember she still has a daughter! Poor girl!
- Theresa's Sister-in-Law - I don't remember her name and I'm too tired to look. Is it Melissa? Crap, now I'm curious. Anyway, I actually kind of like her! I feel like I'm not supposed to. She is married to a major jerk, but I enjoy her being on the show so far!
- Kathy - She needs to stop trying to fix everything. That's all.
#3 - The Bachelorette - So not watching it. I tried, for about 5 minutes, during the premiere. I don't like Ashley and I've never been a big fan of The Bachelorette. Girls fighting over 1 guy is much more fun to watch than guys fighting over 1 girl.
That's pretty much all the TV I watched this week! :( I miss Pregnant in Heels & Criminal Minds!!
Do you agree or disagree with me? Did you watch Extreme Makeover? What'd you think? I want to know!