I have a new love. Well, a few actually. Since it's Wednesday, I'll share them with you. :)
Adriane introduced me to Origins Products while she was here and I'm so glad she did!
Okay, I'm a weird girl - I usually do not like lip gloss at all. It's sticky and tastes gross and is just blah. Well, I found one I LOVE. All of their lip glosses have a hint of mint so it tastes great and leaves your lips feeling amazing!
Origins Lip Color - I got the color "You're Golden"
Origins also sells skin products. I am always looking for a good exfoliant and I have found it!
Origins Modern Friction - This is their #1 best seller. I now know why. It's recommended to use twice a week. I wish I could do it everyday!
Some other things I'm loving this week --
- Madi is still doing great with potty training. Still only going pee pee in the potty but I'll take what I can get!
- Our fence should finally be finished this week! We had a bit of a hiccup and no longer have a working sprinkler system (grrr) but the posts are up.
- It's hubs' birthday week!! (& his mom's & brother's!)
- The Sims 3 Generations came out today!! (Nerd alert!)
- Diet Coke. :( ECK! Yes, I feel off the "no diet coke" train AGAIN.
Happy Hump Day!