Monday, June 6, 2011

My Style & MMM!

I am not stylish whatsoever. I have always said that even if someone gave me a ton of money to spend on clothes, I still would not be fashionable. I want to be. I just have no clue how to put clothes together. That, and I am all about comfort. I cannot stand to be uncomfortable. I think part of that comes from my OCD, but also I just don't see the point in being miserable all day to look a certain way. Anyway!! I was actually proud of one outfit I wore this week so I figured I'd share and participate in Lindsey's "My Style Monday." Madi wanted to participate too! :)


My Style Monday



Saturday Casual Outfit:
Cami - American Eagle
Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft
Flip Flops - had them since college! Target, I think.

I wish you could see the detail on the cami but I had to take 
the picture far away to get my feet. 

Next up! It's Madi Moment Monday!


Madi is now 2 1/2 and saying new, funny things everyday! This past week her grandma bought her a new snack. She asked Madi to try it and Madi said "I tried that when I was your age." Ha! I cracked up at that one!

The temper tantrums have definitely increased over the past few months. The other day I was punishing Madi and she mumbled something under her breath (yes! she's not even a teenager yet!!) and I asked her what she said. She looked at me and said really sternly "I. WAS. TALKING. TO. MY. SELF." I couldn't help but bust out laughing. Of course afterwards I told her she couldn't talk to me like that but oh my gosh! Where does she get these things?!!

Wanna read about our weekend? Keep scrolling! It's the previous post!

8 comments:

Rachel McPhillips said...

I love her comments! I crack up about what our girls say too. I love your outfit!!

tara said...

Your outfit is really cute!

Neely said...

LOL at Madi's response!

Chicago Cuisine Critique said...

Madi is so cute! Love it.

Kori Donahue said...

You both look adorable! I hope you had a great Monday doll! I have some exciting news on my blog I hope you can check out! Have a great night honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Amber said...

She is TOO funny! :)

Love your outfit, so cute! I'm the same way. I don't feel good unless I'm comfy!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love that outfit - and your legs! Can I have them? :)

Madi is too funny! I love her little corner of your blog!

Ruth said...

Very cute! I am not good about pulling outfits together either. I just stick to basic items.

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin


A Babbling Brunette
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved