Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BAM!

I have always been a bad {butt?}.  I just needed pictures to prove it...


Last Monday I went with my dad & my brother to the shooting range. I hadn't been to a range since my 19th birthday so I was really excited. 

I needed a little coaching and got it from the best...



1st gun I shot was the Henry - my dad's "baby." I didn't like her. She was heavy. Yes, a girl named Henry.


2nd one I shot was the pistol. I liked this one a little bit better, but still not a huge fan.

But this one is my favorite. Told you I'm a bad aaaa....

AR-15. Yes, please.

(so maybe saying I'm scared it's going to hit my face is not so hard core...)

What's your idea of fun? :)

8 comments:

Angie said...

Ha Ha- You are a bad butt!
Do you know I've only shot a gun one time in my life. They scare me to death. One of the things on my bucket list is to buy a pistol and properly learn how to use it. I'm just such a chicken!!!

Martha said...

What is Henry? My favorite is my Daddy's shotgun. I love how it bruises your shoulder when you shoot it-no joke! It makes me feel totally bad aaaa!

erica said...

Dang look at you! You look adorable as your are out there shooting a gun! xo

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to try this! Props to you, sister!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On & Skinny Up

Life With Lauren said...

I love this! Go on stuff!

Ashley said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, let me tell you... I've been shooting since i was 5 years old.
I own: a 9mm ruger, S&W 500 magnum, s&w 357, colt m4 carbine, savage .22LR bolt and 12g over under shotgun.
lol, i've shot about every big, artillery gun you can think of while i was in the army.
there is nothing sexier about a woman and guns!

Kelly said...

Whoah!! An AR15? I probably would have cried if I had to use that gun ;-) Target shooting is definitely fun-- especially when I beat Greg or the rest of the boys with us! :-D

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved