Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daddy Out of Commission

The past week has been quite exhausting for our whole family. Justin had knee surgery last Tuesday. He has been having knee pain for many years now and after physical therapy, cortisone shots, and medicine all failed, the last resort was surgery. We are hoping this helps and that he will be able to run again soon!

So the past week we have pretty much just hung around at home. Madi and I have had a lot of quality time together too since Justin has been sleeping and resting. This past weekend we went to a yard sale, got breakfast, and did a little bit of shopping. Saturday afternoon/night Madi went to GiGi’s house. She was going to spend the night but GiGi called me around 10pm and said Madi wanted to come home. My sweet girl wanted her mama! So I drove the 35 minutes to pick up my girl. Once she got in the car, she was fast asleep within minutes!

Sunday Justin, M, & I went to lunch. I took M to the park and then we went to church. All in all it was a great week/weekend. Hubs can take his brace off in a week and hopefully get back to doing the things he loves!

Here are a few pictures from the week.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope he will be better soon. I LOVE that last picture :)

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved