Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sunday Social: Favorites

It's Tuesday so you know what that means… Sunday Social! (If this confuses you, read more of my blog. You'll soon learn my personality.)

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
I love to just lay in bed with my huge fluffy zebra blanket and watch Netflix. Yes, the blanket is important. I especially love it when Madi agrees to lay in bed with me!

2. What is your tv guilty pleasure?
Ummm. I used to watch lots of trashy stuff (Real Housewives of every place except Atlanta, Bachelor, Big Brother) but I don't get into that any more. I would say my guilty pleasure is actually Orange is the New Black. That's probably the "worst" thing I watch.


3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Okay, you can't laugh. My favorite Pandora station is Mariah Carey radio. I know pretty much every song on there and belt out some Mariah, Whitney, and Boyz II Men. Not well, but I do it.

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
Favorite magazine is People. I can't re-read books so just any light read. My favorite author is Diane Chamberlain. 


images via

5. What is your favorite snack?
Chips. I love me some chips. But I always have to have salty & sweet so add some chocolate chip cookies in there too.

What's your favorite snack? TV guilty pleasure?



0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved