Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sunday Social: Movies & TV

Y'all know I can't do anything on a schedule.

Sunday Social on Tuesday is completely okay though. Right?


1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
Depends. Girls night with Madi? 
Troop Beverly Hills

Girls night with my girls?
Easy A

Bridesmaids

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
Netflix for sure. I like watching TV series. I just finished watching The Lying Games & Dexter.

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
Gilmore Girls!!! That is the only show I don't get sick of. Love it.
all images via

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Frozen. Cutest movie! I sing the songs constantly! Next movie I'm going to see is Labor Day. Can't wait! Paul's super excited too. ;)

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
Movies - Troop Beverly Hills, Double Jeopardy, The Devil Wears Prada 
TV Shows - Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Prison Break

I need a new TV series to watch on Netflix. Suggestions???

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved