Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Goodbye!

This is going to be my last blog post on A Babbling Brunette...most likely.

The truth is I can’t be myself on here anymore. There are people who read my blog that I’d rather didn’t know about my life. I do have a private blog and I thought having both a private one and a public one would fix my concerns but it hasn’t.

I want to be able to share things about my life on this public blog without feeling judged or raked through with a fine-tooth comb. The private blog is okay but it’s more like a journal that select people can read. I’d rather just journal! The point of a blog, to me, is for thoughts, comments, opinions to be communicated amongst the blogger and her community of online friends. This has been tainted with all of the changes in my life.

So, it’s been real and I really have had fun “meeting” all of you! Feel free to follow me on Instagram or twitter – babblinbrunett. You may also email me if you want to keep in touch – bamorris4ATgmailDOTcom.

XOXO!

Leaving you with the real me - goofy and silly! :)

0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved