- Feed 28 homeless people with a delicious Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich.
- Buy 100 items from the dollar store.
- Put $100 in the Salvation Army bucket.
- Buy those pretty monogram earrings you’ve been eyeing.
- Give 100 people $1
- Buy yourself a luxury day at the spa! (Can you believe that I’ve never been to a spa??)
- Buy a drink from Starbucks (kidding…kind of)
- Fill up your gas tank twice.
- Out-do your neighbors’ yard for best holiday lights.
- Ride the carousel at the mall 50 times.
- Buy a ticket to Carowinds.
- Gift 2.5 people a star in their name. (really – who is in charge of naming the stars anyway? I’m going to start a “name a tree” website and make a bagillion dollars.)
If you haven’t figured it out yet, that is a list of all the things you could do with $100. Yeah, some are a little crazy but seriously – what would you do with an extra $100? Doesn’t seem like much but when you break it down to all the necessities you buy all year long, $100 can go fast – and be missed quickly.
Wanna save $100 a year? Buy your razors from Dollar Shave Club! It’s only $3 a month!!! AND you get HIGH quality razors– not those cheap plastic 1 blade razors – and grooming supplies delivered to your door!
It’s not just for guys, y’all. I’m pretty sure us ladies shave more than guys do anyway. We deserve nice razors too.
So, take your $100 and march right over to the Krispy Kreme and buy yourself some doughnuts. Because, you’re awesome. And who doesn’t like a good doughnut, or 5?