Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Four Survey

I know I've done this befour (ha get it? Yes, I realize I'm childish) but my answers have probably changed. And if not - you won't remember my original answers.

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Babay (Paul calls me this)
  2. Britt
  3. BAM (gonna have to change that to BAC!)
  4. Brittany (this is done by morons who cannot read)
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Accounting Assistant
  2. Supervisor 
  3. Waitress 
  4. Cashier 
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
  1. The Devil Wears Prada
  2. Annie
  3. Troop Beverly Hills
  4. Home Alone: Lost in New York
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. The Escape Artist by Diane Chamberlain
  2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  3. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
  4. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
Four places I’ve lived
  1. Anchorage, AK
  2. Virginia Beach, VA
  3. Irmo, SC
  4. Lexington, SC
Four places I’ve visited:
  1. Orangewalk, Belize
  2. Iquitos, Peru
  3. NYC
  4. San Francisco, CA
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Outerbanks, NC
  2. Australia
  3. Italy
  4. The Greek Isles
Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. mushrooms
  2. peas
  3. seafood
  4. rice pudding
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. pickles
  2. french fries
  3. cheeseburgers
  4. bacon
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Master Chef
  2. House Hunters
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Hart of Dixie
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. spending the holidays with my HUSBAND for the first time!
  2. snow
  3. ice skating!
  4. summa time
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. for real?
  2. omgah!
  3. that's crazy
  4. i'm hungry
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
  1. you
  2. you
  3. you
  4. you ... I don't feel like picking people! everyone can do it!
and because this is completely 100% awesome:




1 comments:

The Financiere said...

I do really like your blog....
If may I ask you to add in the interview....

What are four things you would do if money wasn't an issue neither time?

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved