Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Day 2015

Happy 2015 Y’all!!

 

I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Day! 

 

It seems like every year I wait until the last weekend to go hunt. No idea why. This year was no exception. Saturday I woke up bright and early (why is that the saying? Shouldn’t it be “dark and early”?) to go to the hunt club with Paul. We had a pretty fun, yet cold day. 

 

I’ve been hunting a few times but had never gone up in an actual deer stand. I conquered that feat yesterday. It was pretty exciting being that high up! Next on my list is to actually kill something. We didn’t see any deer while in the woods, but of course we saw like 6 while driving to and from the club. 

 

Did y’all do anything fun on New Year’s Day? Now that I think about it – guns have been involved with my New Year’s fun for the past 3 years. Ha!

 

Have any traditions for that day? (and NO. I did not eat black eyed peas and collards. EW.)

 

 






0 comments:

Brunette's Booth

Follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin




A Babbling Brunette

.


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved